Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jill Stuart



 This little girl was by far the cutest thing ever! She was front row and stood like this the entire time. Starting out at a young age.










The 70's are in full swing. Jill Stuart brought the 70's back in a MAJOR way and I couldn't be happier. I think the 70's are my favorite time period so I was incredibly happy to see them make a come back. I got to attend the show with my good friend and work companions Savanna, Caitlin, and Liz more of those pictures to come soon!

These pictures were taken by Hayley Maisel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley

    Nice photos, looks you had a great time, great clothes too, of course! Good luck with everything, nice meeting you too, looking forward to your blog. Ciao

    www.chicmilano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete